Quality Control Manager
(Experience in Food and Bevarage Industry)
Job Type - Permanent/ Full- Time Basis
Joining - Immediate Basis
No. Of Openings - 2
Salary - Negotiable
Experience - 4-5 yrs ( minimum)
ROLES AND RESPOSIBILITY
● Quality control of entire products, Raw and finished products
● Routine process control activities
● Implementation and controlling of HACCP throughout the plant
● Effective management of man power
● Documenting shift process, daily process and CCP report in individual shifts
● Analyse the condition of existing equipment’s and infrastructure.
● Conducting daily Audit to check wastage levels, adherence to safety norms, and quality norms and GMP at the shop floor.
● Review RM / PM availability and connectivity schedule on daily basis.
● Implementation of Online quality inspection system and CAPA systems
● Setting up of system to develop SOP’s its administration and document management.
● Vendor certification and qualification for Raw and Packing materials.
● Have successfully conducted training programmes to increase awareness on Quality standards, quality at shop floor, Plant KPIs,
Product safety, etc.
● Audited the Raw Materials and Packaging materials suppliers
● Monitoring and recording of process control parameters.
● Defect prevention and scrap reduction by proper process monitoring
● Ensuring hygienic condition and sanitation of the production area during pre-processing/production and after production.
● Generation and maintenance of records such as Raw-Material Inspection report, In Process Summary, Instrument Calibration record, Pest
Management records, On-line Observation report, Glass and Hard Plastic
● Policy report and so on as per guidelines of IS0 22000:2005,Food Safety Management System(FSMS).
● Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
● Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions